Robert R. Goodrich, Esq.
"Let me help you through the rough waters of legal affairs"
Personal Legal Services
With more than 50 years of experience serving the legal needs of people of Southern Maine, I have moved my practice to East Boothbay, Maine, but that doesn't mean I will stop serving clients from Yarmouth and Freeport. I am still available by phone, by e-mail, and can travel to meet with you.
I am also available to meet with you in your own home or a mutually convenient location, anywhere in the Southern Maine or Mid-Coast area.
• Wills/Probate • Elder Law • Small Business • Corporations & LLC's
Professional Standing -- Member:
• Maine State Bar Association
• Lincoln County Bar Association
• United States District Court for Maine
• First Circuit Court of Appeals
• B.A. Economics, Colby College, 1967
• J.D. University of Maine School of Law, 1971
DISCLAIMER: This website is not, nor is it intended to be, "legal advice". Emailing us will not by itself create an attorney-client relationship or agreement. Contact us if you have any questions or concerns regarding a particular issue.